Romney's Wikipedia site has removed pro-mitt links

There, is a new development at this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mitt_Romney

"After noticing that Students Against Mitt was removed as "inappropriate", I just removed all these unofficial, pro-Romney sites (see below). I may be wrong, but they appear to violate WP:EL, as well as WP:NPOV#Undue weight. schi talk 23:10, 5 December 2006 (UTC)"

Romney Sites - National

Romney Sites - By State

Romney Sites - By Organization

I would not have removed students against Mitt. I run myclob.pbwiki.com. I am pro-Romney but I do not think myclob.pbwiki.com is... It is a Mitt Romney encyclopedia, with direct quotes from him on every topic. I would invite anti-romney people to help me edit it. But quotes are organized by topic, which are organized alphabetically. I have every Romney press release, and this site may become more important, once Romney's governor site goes away... I imagine patrick devall will not keep Romney press releases around on the mass governor servers...It is not pro-Romney, because it has direct indisputable quotes... tell me what you think of the site, and if you don't think you could link to it now, tell me what you think I could do to make it acceptable...myclob 02:29, 7 December 2006 (UTC)

As you can see I have made an argument to keep my site...Go to the talk page to discuss this issue...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mitt_Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment