Best Videos that agree: +2
- Kids eat things they should not eat.
- Kids lick bird poop off sliding glass windows.
- When you find brown stuff in their bed, and say it looks like poop, they just might tell you, "Don't worry, it doesn't taste like poop." When you ask why they tested it, they might say, "don't worry I didn't eat it, I just put my teeth on it". PS: it was, against all assurances, poop. We told her she needs to wash her hands, because she might get sick, she tells us, "I'm already sick" (she had a runny nose).
- Kids eat dirt.
- Kids eat rolly pollies (not ours, yet)
- Kids eat things that shouldn't be eaten, but won't eat anything you try to feed them.
- It is funny seeing a little brain that has not yet learned that it is impolite to suck your toes in public...
# of reasons to agree: +3
# of reasons to disagree: -0
# of reasons to agree with reasons to agree: +4
# of reasons to agree with reasons to disagree: -0
Total Idea Score: +3+4/2=5
Don't like the score? It is easy to change the score. Just post a reason to agree or disagree with the overall idea, or any of the reasons and the score will change.
Interest of those who agree: +