Great take on Mitt Romney

Visit a very cool website here.

Dems blow it! Can't hold on to Romney illigal alien story

Instead of waiting until the Thursday before the election (in this case, 11/7/2008) like they did with Ted Haggart, Bush Jr. drunk driving, and Bush Sr. mystery romance; waiting until they can stop Republican momentum like Foley; or until they can do damage both the president and the war effort like NY Times 1966-2006, the Dems blow it by releasing damaging information about Mitt Romney a full two years early. I was outraged that the Governor couldn't take a measly two minutes from his cushy governor job to stroll down the front steps of his house and demand I.D. from the landscapers his legal contractor hired. Just to show Mitt Romney how it's done, I went to Gigante and demanded to see the register-girl's green card before I purchased my Snickers and soda(yes, I know, tomorrow I'll start my diet).

No comments:

Post a Comment