Was watching Return of the King Last Night...

I think this part applies to our current war...

Denethor: "My sons are spent."

[Denethor steps away from Faramir. Pippin approaches.]

Denethor: "My line has ended."

Pippin (looking at Faramir): "He's alive!"

Denethor: "The house of Stewards has failed."

Pippin: "He needs medicine my lord!"

Denethor: "My line has ended!"

[Denethor wanders to the edge of the courtyard. He looks down to see the orc army.]

Pippin: "My lord!"

Denethor: "Rohan has deserted us."

[Orc catapults fling boulders at the city. People cry and run.]

Denethor: "Théoden has betrayed me."

[More boulders fall.]

Denethor: "Abandon your posts! Flee! Flee for you lives!"

[Gandalf smacks Denethor with his staff, knocking him out.]

Gandalf: "Prepare for battle."


[Gandalf rides down to rally the soldiers.]

Gandalf: "Pull them in! To the wall! Defend the wall! Return to your posts!"

[The soldiers return to their posts. Gandalf looks out at the opposing army.]

Gandalf: "Send these foul beasts into the abyss!"

I am greatful for those in the Millitary who have not abandoned their posts!

http://www.tk421.net/lotr/film/rotk/18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment