Harry Caray's Restaurant in Chicago

 

Last week I had the opportunity to go to Chicago and attend a "networking party" hosted by State Senator Dan Rutherford at Harry Caray's Restaurant in Chicago. Senator Rutherford was nice enough to introduce me and let me say a few words on behalf of my dad. There must have been over 300 of Senator Rutherford's closest friends there (they all said how much they admire him). It was a great chance to meet so many Republican activists in Chicago and get a chance to tell them about my dad's candidacy. On the way back to the hotel, I had a nice stroll down Michigan Avenue. Chicago is a beautiful city. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it.

Here's a picture of me and Senator Rutherford next to Harry Caray's bust:

Content Image

Posted at 2007-07-30 10:10:05 by Matt Romney
 
Looks like fun! I could have gone, but I think it cost 50 or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment