On Air With Don And Roma In Chicago

I had the chance to talk live with Don and Roma last week on their WLS Radio program in Chicago last week. It's always a little nerve-wracking to do an interview live, especially for me as I don't have a lot of experience doing it. I can't help it: I think about the risk that I'll say something stupid, that I'll fumble badly over my words, that I'll forget to wear my pants, etc. But Don and Roma were nice to talk to so they put me at ease.

Here's a link where you can hear part of the interview: 

And here are a couple of photos from the interview:
Content Image

Content Image

Posted at 2007-07-30 08:20:29 by Matt Romney
 
 
Comments
 

Sounds like you did a great job! I would've been so nervous. It seems that the more people are exposed your dad, around the country, the more they like him! I'm confident that national poll numbers will rise, the more states your dad is able to visit and get to meet people face-to-face.

Posted by Sara in AZ at 2007-07-30 10:14:57

Spacer

I was born and raised in Chicago. I grew up listening to WLS, this post brought back fond memories for me. Your interview was great! They were friendly interviews and you stayed on target reinforcing your father's statements. You're a wonderful campaign asset! I'm looking forward to hearing more interviews from you.

Posted by tk at 2007-07-30 10:15:01

Spacer

You did a great job in the interview. You've got great genes and come from good stock... And you become who you hang around. You absolutely have a great family and we appreciate all of your sacrifice in this season of primary elections. Hey, get your dad to comMITT to write a tad more often on your blog. :)

Posted by Angel at 2007-07-30 09:22:35

No comments:

Post a Comment