Best Speech yet?

Well there is a new entry to my list of Romney speeches. Click here to go directly to see the latest CPAC speech . As always (on my site), clicking on the word Education from the text of his speech will bring you to all the Romney "Education" Press Releases and quotes and stuff that I have found so far.

Today I also added something to my criticism of Romney page. The new addition is the accusation that, " Romney raised fees in Massachusetts." Have you guys heard this? You never hear people say what fees he raised. But aren't consumption taxes better than income taxes? Besides was Romney the person who raised fees or did cities raise fees? You never hear specifics...

Besides Romney's record on taxes is the best of the 2008 candidates by far. You need to go no farther than here to see that. Look at his record from 2002 on through today. It is awesome.

Contrast that to Rudy's. NYC debt rose by $16 billion during his tenure in office to a total of $43 billion, and by the end of his term New Yorkers were paying around $6 billion a year in interest alone. His record on debt screams incompetence.

As always, I am looking for additional info! Please help me if I forgot something...

~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment