- It is safe to bring your kids, as long as you watch them. Its a pretty good water fall.
- Upper Mesa Falls is roughly 114 feet high and 200 feet wide.
- Our daughter really liked learning about the animals, going around and touching all the different furs... Maybe she will be a fashion designer some day?
- They should put a zip line across the canyon and charge people to go across.
- They should build a safe way to talk down to the river.
- They are overly protective of kids picking flowers... This lady yelled at us when our 2 year old picked a wild flower. If flowers are going extentct we should use money to grow them. We should also sell them as extremely rare items, and and use the money we make to farm them. It is nice to have stuff growing in the wild but first we need to ensure their survival. If they are not endangered, and these government-types just like the feeling of power of yelling at parents for allowing their 2 year olds to pick a flower, than we should probably change things... They have parking lots and trails that killed these flowers much worse than my daughter. Their are thousands of miles of back-country that are owned by the federal government that they don't allow roads to be built.. There are places for wild flowers to grow... But if a little girl picks a flower, than to freakin bad... I know... I know... if every little girl who visitied picked a flower, than there might not be as many flowers within 100 or 200 feet of the parking lot of these places... but for Pete's sake, if they are that endangered, we should transplant them to green houses somewhere... I don't see this lady chasing deer away from flowers... I don't see hear going into the back country, if one of these flowers is not getting enough water, and brining it water... give me a break.
- Besides just being a place that you look at for a half an hour or so, or have a picknick at, it probably won't be to life altering of a visit. I have heard that you can walk along the canyon edge, and walk down to lower Mesa Falls, but things like that are tough to do with kids.
# of reasons to agree: +3
# of reasons to disagree: -4
# of reasons to agree with reasons to agree: +0
# of reasons to agree with reasons to disagree: -0
Total Idea Score: -1
My mom and I before they built the walk way.
Mesa Falls is outside of Yellowstone, was close to where I went to college in 95, 98