Best reasons to agree: +4
Videos that agree:
Beliefs that support this post:
- Kids remind you what it was like when you were a kid.
- Kids connect you to the future.
- Kids get to know what you are really like
- Kids give you excuses to do stupid stuff. If you didn't have kids, it might be hard to:
- go sledding.
- go swimming. Its hard to play Marco Polo as an adult.
- Throw up, crying, and whining are not fun
- When you go to the museums with kids, you can't take your time, because they have short attention spans.
- It is hard to go back-packing in Europe with kids.
- It is hard to try new food with kids. All they eat is McDonald's.
# of reasons to agree: +4
# of reasons to disagree: -4
# of reasons to agree with reasons to agree: +2
# of reasons to agree with reasons to disagree: -0
Total Idea Score: +4-4+2/2=1