DNC attacking Romney

Please help me respond to DNC press releases attaching Mitt Romney.

I am copying DNC press releases about Romney to this location:

http://myclob.pbwiki.com/DNC

As always, I am putting brackets around key words which creates a link to whatever is in the bracket. Here is an example:

http://myclob.pbwiki/"whatever I put between the brackets [  ]"

What I am thinking is that is that we have the text of their press release, but whenever they say something stupid, we respond in parenthesis. Please tell me tell me if you think this will be effective, or if you can think of other ways of responding.

Just ask me for the password, and push the big edit button, and you can put your own responses. And no, the DNC, will not let you respond to their lies, because they are not interested in the truth.

Hopefully the Romney campaign will respond to the DNC attacks (and save us some work) so we can copy and paste, but until then, I think we do need to find some way to respond...

I think the press releases were written by a 3rd grader, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Between our responses, and the links to the rest of the story, we should be able to help correct misinformation.

Click here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment