I had a good childhood +6

Where much is given much is expected. I was given a lot. If I turn out to be an OK person, I owe it to my family and the good start they gave to my life. We all stand on the shoulders of giants.

Reasons to agree
  1. I don't remember my parents ever yelling at each other.
  2. I argued with my Dad when I was in high school, and he just put up with me.
  3. I was never spanked. I know people who spank are often also great parents. I'm not saying their are not. I'm just saying, for me that is one area that my parents were really great about.
  4. My parents lets us have water fights. My older brothers didn't beat me up for squiring them (see image below, for verification).
  5. My parents let me where weird aqua-man masks (see image below, for verification).
  6. My parents took us camping, even when I was young, which is not easy (see image below, for verification).
My squirting my brother Steve. My shorts are almost staying up.
My dad walked me up the narrows in Zion National Park
My Brother Steve, My Dad, my Brother Brian, and I
Big Wheel and Banana Seat Bike. Me sporting my aqua-man mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment