TNM


Our 1st Mission President: Bray, he finished up in  1996
Old Hickory, TN Co-workers: Christensen / Burt. Ross Brooks visiting us


Old Hickory - Christensen / Burt, Our Neighbor told us: “I may be high, and a little bit drunk, but you can't tell me that isn't the most beautiful thing you ever saw!”


Old Hickory - Christensen / Burt. Our couch. 
Paris TN, Elison & Kowalis. 


My parents mailed my bike to me.

Old Hickory, TN (Burt, Christenson)
Portland TN, Elison & Kowalis. Neighbors

Paris, TN - Line / Petty
Mississippi River
Portland, TN - Johnson, Uriona

Columbia, TN - Wheeler, Sweeting, 
Portland, TN - Ellison, Kawalis, President Bray
Portland, TN - Ellison, Kawalis, Elison
Portland, TN - Ellison, Kawalis,

Edmonton, KY, Olsen, ?
Owens, Olsen?
Kawalis at the Adult Daycare


Old Hickory
Ross Brooks was one of the first people I met. He was a bounty hunter, ex-country singer. 
We thought we were sneaky, obtaining this video. However after the service, we saw that they were selling videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment