Governor Mitt Romney's Job Policy

Liberals love jobs but hate employers.

Liberals hate businessmen.

It is a good thing Hillary Clinton never worked for an evil corporation. Oh wait, she worked for Wal-Mart. My bad.

Explanation: I copied and pasted all of Governor Mitt Romney's press releases from his site, just in case they go away when he is no longer governor. Then I started copying quotes from the press releases, into each subject's page, as seen below. Next I want to make a list of actions from each press release, and start going through the press releases, creating links within this web page, and getting all the good content out. If you want to help I can try to explain better what I think still needs to be done, and how to do it.

Jobs related Romney press releases

2006

2005

2004

2003

No comments:

Post a Comment