Reasons to agree:
Webpages that agree:
- Animals are cool. The shed aquarium has lots of animals. They have dolphins, a beluga whale.
- They let kids dress up as penguins.
- They have a spot with strong animals, that they let the kids play with.
- If you want to have the Chicago Experience, the Shedd is in Chicago, and has a nice view.
- The Shed Aquarium is cool and stuff, but they have dolphins at the Brookfield Zoo, and they have other types of animals too, but the parking is included with the cost of the Brookfield Zoo. And the Shedd Aquarium cost about $175, while the Brookfield Zoo is $92. The Brookfield Zoo has Manta ray Bay that lets you touch animals similar to the thing at the Shedd. You have to pay to do it, but still it is less money than the Shed.
# of reasons to agree: +4
# of reasons to disagree: -1
# of reasons to agree with reasons to agree: +0
# of reasons to agree with reasons to disagree: -0
Total Idea Score: +3